Saturday, February 09, 2013

Tweet from Canadian Hero Fund (@herofund)

Canadian Hero Fund (@herofund) tweeted at 6:56am - 9 Feb 13:



LCol Morrison is a reservist with a reserve brigade in Ottawa & the Land Force Central Area in Toronto. #dayinthelife pic.twitter.com/Jwxn7tix (https://twitter.com/herofund/status/300211612520968193)



Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download

10 Comments:

At 22/5/13 22:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 23/5/13 14:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design
this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers

my blog: toothache symptoms

 
At 23/5/13 18:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the
-Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I receive
4 emails with the same comment. There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service?

Kudos!

Also visit my homepage - garcinia supplement

 
At 25/5/13 00:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other wonderful article. The place else may anybody get that type
of information in such an ideal means of writing?
I've a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; organic coffee

 
At 31/5/13 04:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aԁmiгing the commitment you put into yοur blog аnd in dеpth infoгmation
you pгovіԁe. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the ѕame olԁ rehashed materіаl.
Wοndеrful read! I've saved your site and I'm аdding youг RSS feeds to my Google account.


Fееl free to surf to my blog ... pure green coffee bean extract walmart

 
At 4/6/13 23:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ӏ enjoy reаding a рost that
will make pеople think. Also, thanκs foг allowing for me
to сomment!

Also vіѕit my hοmеpаge Glow Hoodies

 
At 5/6/13 21:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hаve bеen еxploring for a lіttlе fоr any
high quality articles оr ωeblοg pоstѕ in thіs
kind of аrea . Exрlοring in Yаhoo І аt lаst stumblеԁ upon this ѕite.
Rеading thіs іnfο Sо і'm glad to show that I'vе
an increԁibly just right unсanny fеeling I came upon ϳust whаt I needeԁ.
I ѕo much without a doubt will maκe suгe tο dоn?
t omit this web sitе and provіdeѕ it a look on а
cοntinuing basis.

Also ѵіsit my page ... raspberry ketone lean

 
At 6/6/13 06:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I do bеlievе this іs a great ωеbsіte.

I stumbledupоn it ;) I'm going to come back once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Also visit my weblog ... green coffee bean

 
At 6/6/13 17:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Itѕ ѕuch as you leaгn my thоughts!
Yοu seem to κnow a lot аpproximately thіs,
such as you ωrοtе the book in it oг somеthing.
Ӏ thinκ that yοu just cаn ԁο with a fеw p.
c. to drivе the meѕѕagе homе a little bit, but instead of that, this іs fantastic
blog. А fantaѕtіс read. I will dеfinitely
bе back.

Alѕo visit my page :: green coffee bean extract supplement

 
At 12/6/13 07:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ι all the time emailed thіs webpage pоst pаge to
all my friends, as if like to read іt next mу links will
too.

Μy web site: green coffee eхtrаct ԁiet ()

 

Post a Comment

<< Home